Terreno is a development of single-family homes located in North Naples. The 320-acre community will have a total of 685 homes some of which will feature either golf, natural preserve or water views. A variety of floor plans are available including both one and two story designs. The developer of Terrano is Divosta Homes.
Terreno Homes For Sale
More About Terreno
Amenities at Terrano include a clubhouse with catering kitchen, fitness center, community rooms, tennis, pickleball, Bocce ball, resort-style pool and spa, fire pit, bar and restaurant. The community is located adjacent to the 18-hole, public Valencia Golf Club with cart access.
Terrano is located in North East Naples off Oil Well Road, east of Immokalee Road. This location is adjacent to the Valencia Golf and County Club and views of six holes are available at Terrano. The community is served by the Corkscrew Elementary School, Corkscrew Middle School and Palmetto Ridge High School.
Terreno Site Plan
Terreno Floor Plans
Scenic Series - 42 Foot Homesite
- Contour: 2 BR | 2 BA |1 Story | 2 Car Garage | 1,405 SF
- Hallmark: 2-3 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car Garage | 1,655 SF
- Trailside: 5 BR | 3 BA | 2 Story | 2 Car Garage | 2,615 SF
Distinctive Series - 52 Foot Homesite
- Mystique: 2-4 BR | 2-3 BA | 1 Story | 2+ Car Garage | 1,889 SF
- Palmary: 2-3 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car Garage | 1,943 SF
- Prestige: 2-3 BR | 2.5 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car Garage | 2,080 SF
- Whitestone: 4-5 BR | 2.5-4 BA | 2 Story | 2 Car Garage | 2,894 SF
Echelon Series - 66 Foot Homesite
- Stardom: 2-3 BR | 2.5-3.5 BA | 1 Story | 2-3 Car Garage | 2,269 SF
- Stellar: 3 BR | 3-4 BA | 1 Story | 2-3 Car Garage | 2,483 SF
- Renown: 3 BR | 3.5-4.5 BA | 1 Story | 3 Car Garage | 2,808 SF
Photo: Naples Real Estate Green communities are often marketed for their eco-friendly attributes but building green in Florida truly makes dollars and sense. That’s especially true right now, ... Read more about Building Green Makes Dollars and Sense