Sunset Bay - Vanderbilt Beach
Sunset Bay is a two-building condo development located in North Naples on Vanderbilt Beach. The community features a six-story gulf-front building at 9485 Gulf Shore Drive and a four-story bay-front building at 9486 Gulf Shore Drive with a total of 18 residences. Read more about Sunset Bay.
Sunset Bay Condos For Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
More About Sunset Bay
Sunset Bay Amenities
Amenities at Sunset Bay include dedicated beach access, pool, social room with kitchen, barbecue grille, extra storage and a bike storage. Select units have deeded boat docks on Vanderbilt Bay offering gulf access via Wiggins Pass.
Sunset Bay Floor Plans
- 9485 Gulf Shore Drive: 3 BR | 3 BA and 2,027 SF of living space
- 9486 Gulf Shore Drive: 2 BR | 2 BA and 1,132 SF of living space
Sunset Bay Pet and Rental Policies
Sunset Bay allows two leases per year for a minimum term of 30 days per lease. One pet is allowed with a maximum weight limit of 20 pounds.
Sunset Bay Location
Sunset Bay is located on Vanderbilt Beach towards the southern end of Gulf Shore Drive. This location is within walking distance of fine dining at the Turtle Club, LaPlaya and the Ritz-Carlton. North Naples attractions including Mercato, Whole Foods, Artis-Naples and Waterside are all just minutes from Sunset Bay.
Sunset Bay Fast Facts
- Units: 18
- Stories: 6 (gulfside) 4 (bayside)
- Delivered: 1981
- View: Gulf of Mexico and Vanderbilt Bay
- Location: Gulf Shore Drive north of Vanderbilt Beach Road
- Neighborhood: Vanderbilt Beach
- Address: 9485 Gulf Shore Drive, Naples, Florida 34108 (gulfside)
- Address: 9486 Gulf Shore Drive, Naples, Florida 34108 (bayside)