Solamar - Park Shore
Solamar is a high-rise condo development located in the Park Shore neighborhood of Naples. Delivered in 1986, Solamar is a 20-story high-rise building with 107 residences. The building features six units per floor with floor plans ranging in size from 1,710 - 2,250 SF of living space. Views from Solamar include the Gulf of Mexico to the west and Venetian Bay to the east. Read more about Solamar at Park Shore.
Solamar At Park Shore Condos For Sale
More About Solamar at Park Shore
Amenities at Solamar include a beachside pool and spa, fitness center with aerobics and personal training room, sauna, social room, billiards, tennis court, shuffleboard court, barbecue grills, two guest suites, bike storage room, and 24-hour security. Parking is covered under the building and each unit has one space.
Solamar Floor Plans
- 01 Residence (floors 2-3): 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,875 SF - Direct Gulf West and north views
- 01 Residence (floors 4-20) 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,100 SF - Direct Gulf West and north views
- 02 Residence: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,200 SF - Direct Gulf West and and south views
- 03 Residence: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,710 SF - Southwest views of the Gulf
- 04 Residence: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,250 SF - Southwest and east views of the Gulf and Venetian Bay
- 05 Residence: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,030 SF - North and east views of the Gulf and Venetian Bay
- 06 Residence: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,750 SF - North views of Park Shore and the Gulf
Solamar Pet and Rental Policy
Owners are allowed one pet at Solamar weighing up to 30 pounds. The association allows two leases per year with a minimum lease term of 90 days.
Solamar is located at 4451 Gulf Shore Boulevard, which is nine buildings north of Park Shore Drive. Aria is located directly to the north of Solamar and the Monaco Beach Club is to the south. This location is within walking distance of the shopping and dining at Venetian Village and across the street from the Venetian Bay Yacht Club.