Savoy - Park Shore
The Savoy is a beachfront high-rise condo development located in the Park Shore neighborhood of Naples. Delivered by First Regency Development in 1983, The Savory is 19 stories tall with 141 units and features an atrium style building design. The Savoy has nine units per floor with 1,735 - 3,224 SF of living space. Views at The Savoy vary by unit and include both the Gulf of Mexico and Venetian Bay. Read more about The Savoy at Park Shore.
Savoy At Park Shore Condos For Sale
More About The Savoy at Park Shore
The Savoy Amenities
Amenities at The Savoy include a beachfront pool and spa, fitness room, sauna, community room, billiards, picnic area with barbecue grills, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, two guest suites, bike storage, car wash station and 24-hour security. One covered parking space comes with each unit and two parking spaces for penthouse level units.
The Savoy Floor Plans
- 01 Residence: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,555 SF - Direct bay views
- 02 Residence: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,160 SF - Southeast views of Venetian Bay and the Gulf
- 03 Residence: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,160 SF - Northwest views of the Gulf
- 04 Residence: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,735 SF - Southeast views of Venetian Bay and the Gulf
- 05 Residence: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,735 SF - Northwest views of the Gulf
- 06 Residence: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2,310 SF - Southeast views of Venetian Bay and the Gulf
- 07 Residence: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2,310 SF - Northwest views or the Gulf
- 08 Residence: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2,240 SF - East views of Venetian Bay
- 09 Residence: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2,240 SF - East views of Venetian Bay
The Savoy Pet and Rental Policies
No pets are allowed at The Savoy. The association allows 12 leases per year for a minimum lease term of 90 days. This is the most favorable Park Shore high-rise rental policy.
The Savoy Location
The Savoy is located at 4041 Gulf Shore Boulevard N, which is two buildings south of Park Shore Drive. La Mer is located directly north of The Savoy and The Allegro is located directly south. This location is just a short stroll from Venetian Village and across the street from the Venetian Bay Yacht Club