Inspired by old-world European architecture, Mediterra is one of North Naples’ most elegant gated golf communities. Designed to accommodate no more than 950 residences on 1,697 acres, Mediterra offers a degree of exclusivity reserved for discerning buyers. Mediterra properties include custom-built Mediterranean estates, villas, coach homes, and condos set against a lush backdrop of Florida wildlife. Read more about Mediterra real estate.
Mediterra Homes and Condos For Sale
Refine your search to less than 500 properties to save.
Tranquility transcends the moment you pass through the beautiful bronze gates of this Mediterra Estate. Stroll through the exotic courtyard paved in lava-stone onto a masterpiece of interior and exterior design found in only the finest of homes. Discover a private oasis inspired by the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright, complete with a lounge reminiscent of New York’s Mercer Hotel and backlight quartz bar like that of the world-famous
One of the most exclusive properties in Naples, Florida. Located on a rare oversized 1.3 acre home site with over 300’ of expansive lake to golf course views and premium Southern rear exposure. The best home site within the gates of Mediterra Golf & Beach Club. Many of the Olde World architectural influences in the features were hand selected and imported from Europe specifically for this home. Then incorporated into the sophisticated design
Views! Views! Views! Expansive Long Lake and Golf Course Views! This Grand 2 Story Estate Home Boasts One of the Best Golf Course Views in all of Mediterra! Outstanding craftsmanship is reflected in every aspect of this custom built home. Upon entering the home you are greeted with sweeping views that are visible from every room. Marble floors throughout the home including the lanai. Faux finishes, Venetian Plasterd Walls, artwork design in
A circular paver drive leads you to the grand entry of this two story, French country estate with tranquil lake views on a serene lot. Updated in light & bright tones with stone & wood floors, this home exudes elegance. Tropical views flow effortlessly through French doors into the formal living room with groin vault ceilings & custom lighting. The sunlit formal dining room provides an intimate gathering space for entertaining.
BACK ON MARKET! IMMEDIATE GOLF MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE WITH PURCHASE OF THIS HOME! This luxury estate home has a new roof and tank-less water heater (Dec.2020). New Exterior Paint, new epoxy garage floor, new impact glass in sliding doors and landscape lighting Jan & Feb. 2021. The interior offers a 6 burner Viking Gas Range, Viking Warming Drawer, 2 Bosch Dishwashers, Sub Zero refrigerator, butlers pantry with 2 wine coolers, ice maker,
Have you dreamed of living in your own personal castle? If so, you must see this rarely available, stunning home in the neighborhood of Positano of Mediterra. Charming is an understatement. Only the highest level of quality appointments here! From the entryway featuring a beautiful fountain, to the grand foyer, to the central courtyard and the generous lanai/pool area, this home will impress the most sophisticated buyer. The gourmet kitchen,
A marriage of modern details and timeless Spanish architecture, creates an unparalleled combination. Recently furnished with Restoration Hardware and Hermann Miller furnishings along with new lighting, this home also features a new roof, gutters, French doors, hot water heater and more creating peace of mind from the day you move in. Designed by Mark Schuerer, recognized as one of the most sought after architects in the nation, with layered
Light and bright remodeled modern villa has a Southern rear exposure lake front site at the end of the Cul de Sac. The home features generous outdoor entertaining and yard space rarely found in a villa. Interior features include a Sub-Zero fridge plus a full Sub-Zero freezer, impact windows and doors, and quartz countertops. The exterior underwent a recent $150k renovation with extended yard, "puppy fence", tiled walls, floors, new
V.1091 - Perfectly nestled within the tranquil Cabreo at Mediterra comes a warm, inviting and impeccably cared for 3 bedroom + den/3 1/2 bath detached villa with serene and private preserve views and a split bedroom floor plan. $184,000 in upgrades were included in the home and $30,000 has been added to upgrade the lanai and summer kitchen area, along with landscape lighting and recent exterior painting. Other features include a two-car garage,
V.921 - Everything you have been waiting for! Gorgeous white kitchen with high-end Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, natural gas cooktop, gorgeous hand cut backsplash. The kitchen opens to great room space with dining and living areas. The great room is highlighted by granite finished wall accent, high ceilings and sliders to covered lanai. Large office/den/flex/4th bedroom space is conveniently located off of the entry. The owner’s suite is a
GOLF MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! A lushly landscaped private courtyard leads to a grand cupola foyer, greeting each visitor with grandeur in this elegant villa. Sensational architectural & designer appointments include soaring volume ceilings, crown molding, plantation shutters, stunning light fixtures and gorgeous flooring tile with mosaic accents. A stunning wine room serves as the perfect gathering place for family and friends.
H.1043 - SIMPLY THE BEST SFH VALUE IN ALL OF MEDITERRA. LOWEST PRICED SFH IN ALL OF VILLORESI & MEDITERRA at $995,500, with Private Mediterra Beach Club, overlooking The Gulf of Mexico for Dining, towel, chair service & Valet Parking. Sports Center, Tennis, Pickleball 60KFt. Beautiful Main Club House & 2 top rated Tom Fazzio 18 hole Golf Courses. Magnificent light & bright 2583 sq. ft. (3224 sq. ft. overall), former Designer
John R. Wood Properties
More About Mediterra Real Estate
Mediterra’s rich amenity package combines a thoughtful, relaxed approach to luxury living for residents who also crave fun and personal connection.
Private Beach Club
Little Hickory Island houses Mediterra’s private 10,000 SF Beach Club. Distinguished by an elevated, heated swimming pool, the Club also features an expansive sundeck where every spot overlooks the water. Energetic staff are always available to procure beach chairs and umbrellas to enhance members’ enjoyment of the pristine setting. Residents and guests can enjoy both casual indoor and al fresco dining, taking in a spectacular sunset on the Gulf of Mexico while sipping a refreshing cocktail.
Mediterra Sports Club
Every activity at the fitness center is geared toward helping members live the life they want and to achieving their fitness goals. Members can take advantage of the latest in cardio and stretching machines or get their heart rate up in classes ranging from Zumba and aerobics to swimming and strength sessions with a personal trainer. Wellness programs and a wealth of aesthetic services offered in the center’s three spa rooms allow members to relax and rejuvenate their bodies and soul. A quick dip in the swimming pool followed by a nap on the sundeck and smoothie marks the end to a perfect day. Mediterra continues to stay on top of the latest recreation trends with both Bocce Ball and Pickleball courts attracting more than 600 members engaged in ongoing competitions.
Acknowledged as one of the top programs in the country, Mediterra’s tennis facilities include eight Har-Tru courts, a Learning Court, and a Coliseum Stadium Court with ample room for cheering friends and family. Residents and their guests can get outfitted in the pro shop while taking advantage of personalized instruction to improve their strokes.
Golfing at Mediterra
More than half of Mediterra is set aside for open spaces, ensuring the natural beauty will always be preserved. Anchoring the community are two Tom Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf courses as well as a spacious 25,000 square foot clubhouse. In keeping with the limited number of properties, golf memberships are also limited to 225 members per 18 holes of golf. In 2010, Mediterra members purchased the club facilities from the developer in their quest to create one of the top private clubs in the country. They’ve continued to invest in the club, winning accolades from Golf Digest Magazine, among other media outlets.
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the eight miles of biking and walking trails winding through meticulously manicured parks juxtaposed with tropical landscapes. Pathways at the end of the trails link to three themed parks which are designed to complement each community while providing an area for residents to reflect and relax.
Ideal for families, the Calusa Play Park is an interactive children’s park located adjacent to the community’s nature preserve. Designed to honor the Calusa Indians, the park features shell mounds containing shark teeth and other fossils so children can dig through the sand for treasures. Gently rolling hills throughout the park create the perfect environment for running and rolling up and down the grassy slopes.
The Pareterre Gardens is a quieter park with formal, sculpted gardens ideal for a romantic picnic or afternoon of reading by the reflecting pool. For evening strolls,
Parque Celestial is a 3-acre park that combines astrological elements from the Renaissance that are designed to let residents experience the stars and constellations in the night sky. Parque Celestial is also ideal for exploring during the day, featuring the labyrinth, a meditative spiral walking path, and Sun Clock that allows park guests to tell the time of day by the way their shadows land on the shells.
Mediterra Fine Dining and Friends
Inspired by the surrounding European architecture, the 25,000 SF Clubhouse is designed to blend in with the natural beauty of the community while serving as a formal and informal gathering space. A full calendar of events includes live entertainment and a number of seasonal events and parties. Recently expanded, the clubhouse features a wealth of dining options from tables overlooking the golf course to more casual bites at the Sports Bar to light salads or healthy fare at the Summer Kitchen. From artfully prepared culinary dishes to pizzas made with the freshest ingredients, members can always connect over a good meal while enjoying the panoramic views.
Top 10 Reasons To Love Mediterra
Home owners who make Mediterra their year-round home describe life there as a lot like being on vacation – but every day! With so many things to do as well as the beautifully realized homes set against the backdrop of southwest Florida’s natural beauty, Mediterra is resort-living at its best. Here are 10 of the top reasons why home owners cherish living in this vibrant community.
1. Location. Mediterra is located in Naples, recently rated the happiest and healthiest city in the US by Gallup Community Rankings. Florida is also acknowledged as one of the most tax-friendly states in the country for retirees with no state income tax, estate tax, or inheritance tax. With warm sunshine and balmy breezes year-round, Naples is cherished by families, retirees, empty-nesters and visitors alike. From lounging on some of the best beaches in the US to dining at innovative restaurants to shopping at an array of boutiques and galleries, Naples has it all. The Naples Players and Opera Naples offer additional entertainment and cultural opportunities.
2. Resort-like details in a custom home designed just for you. Mediterra homes are designed and constructed by London Bay Homes, a luxury Naples builder. The community features 950 homes spanning more than 1,700 acres in Lee and Collier Counties. Properties range from Mediterranean-inspired single-family estates to villas and coach homes combining old world charm and architectural details with the latest in modern conveniences. As part of the resort-lifestyle, the community offers maintenance-free living with a host of amenities and social activities in the clubhouse.
3. Beaches. The Travel Channel has designated Naples beaches as some of the “Best Beaches in America” giving a nod to Naples’ 10 miles of pristine sandy beaches coupled with the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Fishing, boating and snorkeling are all popular pastimes. Mediterra residents enjoy their own private Beach Club with outdoor dining overlooking 200 feet of private shoreline.
4. Fitness options to meet your lifestyle. Mediterra boasts a Sports Club anchored by a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and fitness classes ranging from personal training to Zumba to wellness programs. A swimming pool with sun deck and smoothie bar provides opportunities to refresh and unwind after getting your heart rate up with a range of cardio activities. Pickleball and Bocce courts are also popular destinations for Mediterra members. And, if these options aren’t enough, Mediterra’s award-winning tennis program and two championship golf courses offer additional diversions.
5. Championship golf. Consistently ranked as one of Naples’ most desirable golf communities, Mediterra boasts two Tom Fazio-designed championship golf courses thoughtfully designed to complement the nearby nature preserve and wetlands. Each course presents challenges for golfers of all skill levels with membership limited to just 225 members per 18 holes. A Golf Learning Center offers swing analysis technology and personalized instruction.
6. Tennis anyone? Mediterra’s tennis program is widely acknowledged as one of the top programs in the country with a dedicated tennis pro shop and eight Har-Tru tennis courts, including a stadium and a coliseum court. Staff includes certified instructors and teaching professionals who cater to the more than 200 Club members who play on a regular basis. Game, set, match!
7. Nature just outside your door – Mediterra is tucked away in 1,700 acres of lush nature preserves dotted with lakes and wetlands. Eight miles of walking and biking trails and pathways link to three different parks designed to complement the look of the community while providing an area for residents to rest and take a moment for personal reflection while exploring the neighborhood.
8. Views! Each home in Mediterra is designed to maximize vistas of your favorite golf hole, a sparkling lake or magical sunsets. Strolling through the community’s network of trails and parks enables you to take in all of southwest Florida’s raw beauty while gathering energy for the day.
9. Shopping and Dining. Dining and shopping go hand in hand in Naples. In fact, many of Naples’ shopping areas boast sought-after boutiques and waterside restaurants along the same block. Fifth Avenue and Third Street South are well known in Old Naples for fresh food and destination shopping. Venetian Village and Waterside Shops combine a number of luxury retail and lifestyle stores with open plan restaurants. Mercato is another favorite with restaurants, more than 20 upscale retailers, boutique fitness and service offerings.
10. Social life. At 25,000 sf, Mediterra’s newly updated clubhouse is a preferred gathering place for dining and socializing. Dining options range from casual, al fresco experiences around a fire pit to elegant feasts at the Chef’s Table. Mediterra also hosts a full calendar of events from lectures, Book Club discussions, games nights and sportis tournaments and museum excursions.
One of the top gated golf communities in North Naples now offers an enhanced experience for its guests. Crews have been hard at work this summer making even more updates and improvements to The Club at Mediterra.
The new additions include some cosmetic updates to the club’s Grille Room. Crews have been busy adding in things like new lighting, artwork and décor. The clubhouse itself recently welcomed a fresh coat of paint.
Mediterra is just coming off of a $16 million, two-phase proj... Read More
For golf, tennis, a private beach club and more, it’s easy to enjoy the luxury lifestyle at Mediterra. This exclusive Naples community is known for boasting an impressive list of amenities and for its beautiful homes.
The gated property offers not one, but two championship golf courses for members. The club also offers a Learning Center and practice facilities.
While a golf membership is optional at the club, a more limited social membership comes standard. Along with the golf cours... Read More
A Naples lifestyle is no doubt a desirable one for many people, including those already looking ahead to their Golden Years. That’s why some potential buyers seek out a builder capable of helping design a home to ease the transition as residents “age in place”.
For those hoping to no longer have to worry about moving in the future, luxury homes in Naples can be designed to adapt to a homeowner’s needs. This often includes a single-story design void of stairs, or sometimes even a multi... Read More
Southwest Florida is filled with some beautiful home designs, including some recent award winners. In particular, one home in Lucarno at Mediterra is a two-year recipient of Overall Excellence in Construction and Design from the Collier Building Industry Association. The most recent awards came during the 2018 Parade of Homes.
The Capriano model home from London Bay is a two-story villa with around 4,400 square feet of living space. The luxury home offers four-bedrooms and four-baths,... Read More
From its clubhouse to its private beach club, the active lifestyle amenities of Mediterra are unparalleled. This unique North Naples community prides itself on promoting a healthy lifestyle, with an array of amenities designed to appeal to its residents and members.
Not only does the Mediterra community offer the enjoyment of new construction homes, but more specifically the appeal of a seemingly endless array of added amenities. From golf and tennis to swimming and fitness, you’ll fi... Read More
Data last updated: March 1st, 2021 at 5:31pm EST and updating occurs daily
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Premiere Plus Realty Co. are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.