Esplanade Club - Park Shore
The Esplanade Club is a high-rise condo development located in the Park Shore neighborhood of Naples. Delivered in 1981 by De Angelos, this 19-story, atrium-style building features 121 waterfront units. Floor plans at The Esplanade Club feature 2 BR | 2 BA, 2 BR+Den | 2 BA and 3 BR | 3 BA configurations with 1,671 - 2,623 SF of living space. Views to the Gulf of Mexico are found in every residence at The Esplanade Club. Read more about The Esplanade Club at Park Shore.
Esplanade Club At Park Shore Condos For Sale
More About The Esplanade Club at Park Shore
Esplanade Club Amenities
Esplanade Club amenities include a pool, spa, fitness room, sauna, steam room, social room, library, billiards, two tennis courts, picnic area with grills, bike storage and 24-hour security with a manned front desk. Each unit has one assigned, covered parking space and the penthouse-level and 03 stack units are assigned two parking spaces.
Esplanade Club Floor Plans
- 00 Stack: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,671 SF
- 01 Stack: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,792 SF
- 02 Stack: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,293 SF
- 03 Stack: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,623 SF
- 04 Stack: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,293 SF
- 05 Stack: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,792 SF
- 06 Stack: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,671 SF
Esplanade Club Views
The Esplanade Club is positioned midway between the beach and Gulf Shore Boulevard at a slight southwest angle. Views to the northwest are impacted by the adjacent Enclave tower which is located closer to the beach.
- 00 Stack: Northwest facing slight Gulf views
- 01 Stack: Northwest facing slight Gulf views
- 02 Stack: Northwest facing slight Gulf views
- 03 Stack: West facing direct Gulf views*
- 04 Stack: Southwest facing partial Gulf views
- 05 Stack: Southwest facing partial Gulf views
- 06 Stack: Southwest facing partial Gulf views
Esplanade Club Pet and Rental Policies
Owners at The Esplanade Club are allowed one pet under 25 pounds with approval. The association allows four leases per year for a minimum lease period of 90 days.
Esplanade Club Location
The Esplanade Club is located at 4551 Gulf Shore Boulevard N, which is 11 buildings north of Park Shore Drive. This location is between The Enclave directly to the north of The Esplanade Beach Club and The Aria to the south. This location is a short stroll down Gulf Shore Boulevard from Venetian Village and across the street from the Venetian Bay Yacht Club.