Vanderbilt Beach Condo Market Update
Vanderbilt Beach continues to maintain its position as a top luxury neighborhood in Southwest Florida. Year-round and seasonal residents are attracted to the world-class beach, luxury developments and the alluring Naples lifestyle.
In 2012, 91 condos sold in the Vanderbilt Beach neighborhood. Here are some key metrics regarding the 2012 Vanderbilt Beach condo sales:
- Highest Selling Price: $4M @ Moraya Bay #1005
- Lowest Selling Price: $105,000 Vanderbilt Towers #505
- Number of sales over $1M: 23
- Top Selling Development: Regatta - 16 sales
- Top Selling Luxury Development: Moraya Bay - 12 sales over $1M
- Top Selling Value Development: Vanderbilt Towers - 10 sales under $250,000
- Total Sales: $86.4M
- Average Selling Price: $949,555
- Avgerage Selling Price/Sq. Ft: $495
- Top Selling Month: April - 14 transactions
- Lowest Selling Month: January - 2 transactions
If you are interested in learning more about this luxury neighborhood, here is a resource featuring Vanderbilt Beach Real Estate including overviews of every condo development in the neighborhood.