New Homes Available at Artesia in Naples
Approximately 600-gated new homes in Naples are now available in the Artesia community offering single-family homes, condos and villas ranging in size from 1,100 to 3,000+ square feet. Prices start in the $100,000s. Bonita Springs-based developer and homebuilder WCI Communities is the builder. Lifestyle amenities for active residents are plentiful in this location less than 9 miles from Downtown Naples and Marco Island. More than 100 acres of land is dedicated for preservation and lakes within the community, located off Collier Boulevard south of U.S. 41.
Amenities close to home feature a Clubhouse with a resort-style pool with beach entry and lap lanes; a racquet sports court; event lawn; dog park; fitness center; aerobics room; billiards room; theater; craft and card rooms; and a café. Nearby, activities include kayaking on the waters of Rookery Bay, and the chic shops and restaurants on 5th Avenue and 3rd Street, as well as a host of entertainment options. Here you can also find bike trails and a fishing pier. Golf memberships are available close by at Hammock Bay Golf and Country Club.
- Single-family homes feature 2-3+bedrooms/2-4.5 bathrooms/1 and 2-story/1-2 car garages/1,056-3,275 square feet, priced from $184,990;
- Condos feature 2-3 BR/2-2.5 BA/1-2 car garages/1,056-1,526 SF, priced from $184,990;
- Villa designs feature 2 BR/2 BA/2 car garages/1,572-1,916 SF, priced from $249,990;
- Grand villas feature 2-3 BR+ Den+ Loft/2-4.5 BA/2 car garages/1,849-3,275 SF, priced from $289,990; and
- Garden villas feature 2 story with courtyards and balconies/3 BR/2.5-3.5 BA/2,069-2,376 SF, starting at $299,990.
Artesia in Naples can be accessed from I-75 to exit 101 to Collier Boulevard south towards Naples/Marco Island.