Naples Square Now Selling
A brand new condominium community, Naples Square located at the corner of 5th Avenue South and Goodlette-Frank Road in Downtown Naples, is now selling. Summer sales took off at the new development by Ronto Group, scheduled to be completed by next fall 2015. Phase I includes 73 condominiums with 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans, ranging in size from 1,473 SF- 3,338 SF.
Naples Square is a walker’s dream for people who want an urban experience and to be in the middle of everything. Dining, shopping and entertainment venues as well as the Gulf beaches are all within easy walking distance of this prime location. The Naples Square location and walk-able lifestyle offers easy walking to all of downtown’s attractions. The community will connect 5th Avenue to Bayfront with access on 10th Street via 3rd Avenue South.
Naples Square features seven 1-and 2 story spacious floor plans with balconies, priced from the $500’s. The 7 floor plans are:
- Franklin: 2-story, 3 BR/3.5 BA/3,338 SF with a 330 SF flex room, priced from $1.295 million;
- Essex: 3 BR/3.5 BA/2,746 SF and a balcony overlooking landscaped courtyard, priced at $1.005 million;
- Dartmouth: 3 BR+Den/3 BA/2,781 SF, 1 car townhouse-style garage, balcony, priced at $895,000;
- Denison: 3 BR+Den/3 BA/2,554 SF, balcony, priced at $885,000;
- Chelsea: 2 BR+Den/2.5 BA/2,046 SF, balcony, courtyard or city views, priced from $735,000;
- Ballard: 2 BR+Den/2 BA/1,711 SF, balcony, priced from $620,000; and
- Alton: 2 BR/2 BA/1,473 SF, balcony, priced from $495,000.
Interior finishes include designer kitchens with islands, high ceilings, designer flooring and open-air terraces. Amenities at Naples Square feature a resort-style pool and spa, landscaped courtyard with gas fire table, fitness center, clubroom, bike and private storage, and underground parking. The developer of Naples Square, the Ronto Group, has previously developed several upscale developments in Southwest Florida, including Palmira Golf and Country Club and Paramount at Gulf Harbour.