Greyhawk Naples Showcase Homes
There is a new-gated community in a gorgeous setting nestled around the established golf course, the Golf Club of the Everglades, with membership options for golfers and non-golfers. The brand new single-family homes will feature all 1-story homes with 2-5 bedrooms, 2-4 bathrooms, ranging in size from 1,671-3,078 square feet starting from the high $300,000s up to $1 million. Residents will enjoy premium golf course and lake views. Homes are ideal for both seasonal and year-round residents who want an active lifestyle. Greyhawk Naples is located in Naples near shopping, dining and entertainment attractions.
Greyhawk at the Golf Club of the Everglades has 8 floor plans:
- Abbeyville: 2-4 BR | 2-3 BA | 1 story | 1,671+ SF;
- Clubview: 4-5 BR | 3 BA | 1 story | 3,078 SF;
- Infinity: 3-5 BR | 3-4 BA | 1 story | 2,634+ SF;
- Martin Ray: 2-4 BR | 2-3 BA | 1 story | 1,986+ SF;
- Pinnacle: 3-4 BR | 3-4 BA | 1 story | 2,488+ SF;
- Stonewater: 3-4 BR | 3-4 BA | 1 half BA | 1 story | 2,852+ SF;
- Summerwood: 2-5 BR | 2-3 BA | 1 story | 1,861+ SF; and
- Tangerly Oak: 2-4 BR | 2-4 BA | 1 half BA | 1 story | 2,589+ SF
Amenities for residents include a Clubhouse with a restaurant; Wi-Fi café; multi-purpose rooms; fitness studio; resort-style pool with oversized lounging deck; and outdoor bar and grill. Residents will have the option to be either golf or social members of the existing club with dining privileges at the Club restaurant. For golfing enthusiasts, residents will have access to the existing 18-hole championship golf course designed by Rees Jones. Other recreational amenities at Greyhawk Naples include tennis, bocce ball, and just a 25-minute drive to the beach. The new community is desirably located 30 minutes from the airport. It is near luxury hotels and resorts, and in close proximity to the fine shopping, dining, cultural arts and attractions for which Naples is well renowned.
In all, Greyhawk Naples will build 548 new single-family home sites. The new-gated community is located on Vanderbilt Beach Road, five miles east of I-75 in Naples.
Explore Greyhawk real estate options.