Five New Models Available at Andalucia in Naples
The award-winning Andalucia homes are designed in a 78-acre Mediterranean-styled residential village with paver driveways, barrel terracotta roof tiles and distinguished architectural features. The Weber Design Group, a prominent Southwest Florida architectural firm, has designed the homes. Each single-family home is fully furnished with high-quality home structures. Perfect for families of all sizes!
Nestled around Lake Azzuri in Naples and flanked by beautiful natural preserves and wetlands, Andalucia is an intimate enclave with only 167 homes at completion. The gated entrance takes residents and their guests through a perfectly manicured tropical landscape and to the Community Clubhouse, featuring a soft ground play area; heated resort-style pool and Jacuzzi; covered lanai; basketball court; state-of-the-art fitness room and great room. The amenities also include a catering kitchen in the Clubhouse available for neighborhood events, private parties and daily social activities.
The 5 new models available at Andalucia are:
• Carmona—3 BR/3 BA/2,566 SF with an open floor plan featuring a great room, kitchen with breakfast bar and separate dining area; master suite includes double walk-in closets, split vanities, spacious shower and soaking tub;
• Seville---4 BR with optional study/3 BA/2,745 SF with an open floor plan, and kitchen with center island;
• Alora---4 BR with study/3.5 BA/3,740 SF, 2 story with 1st floor master suite with a large walk-in closet, split vanities and spacious shower, great room, kitchen with wrap-around island, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry;
• Alora II---4 BR with study and loft/3.5 BA/4,057 SF, with 300 extra square feet than Alora plan, more storage room, and enhanced loft area; and
• Cordoba---4-5 BR with bonus room and optional study/3-5 BA/3,953-4,021 SF, with spacious great room, 1st floor master suite offers separate access to the covered lanai.
Located in the heart of Naples with close proximity to everything, Andalucia is 5 minutes to beaches, 8 minutes to Old Naples, 2 minutes to upscale shopping, 2 minutes to dining and 2 minutes to theaters and The Naples Philharmonic.
Prices at Andalucia range from the mid $300s to the $500s.