Allegro - Park Shore
Allegro is a beachfront high-rise condo development located in the Park Shore neighborhood of Naples. This 14-story development features 76 units and was delivered in 1981 by First Regency and the Lutgert Companies. Building renovations in 2018 have dramatically enhanced the common areas and amenities at this waterfront property. Read more about Allegro at Park Shore.
Allegro At Park Shore Condos For Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
More About Allegro at Park Shore
Allegro Floor Plans
There are six floor plans at Allegro with 2 BR -3 BA configurations and 2,116 - 2,520 SF of living space. The Allegro development features four discrete buildings which are interconnected by outside walkways and six stacks
- Stack A: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,472 SF
- Stack B: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,261 SF
- Stack C: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2,116 SF
- Stack D: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,520 SF
- Stack E: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,520 SF
- Stack F: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2,172 SF
- Stack A: West facing and partial Gulf Views
- Stack B: West facing and partial Gulf Views
- Stack C: North facing and slight Gulf Views
- Stack D: East Facing with partial Venetian Bay Views
- Stack E: East Facing with partial Venetian Bay Views
- Stack F: South facing and slight Gulf Views
Amenities at Allegro include a beachside pool and spa, fitness center, billiards room, library, community room, 24-hour security, extra storage, under-building parking, picnic area and bike storage. The beautiful Allegro courtyard is meticulously landscaped and features fountains and reflecting pools.
Allegro Pet and Rental Policies
Allegro allows one pet up to 15 lbs and additional cats are allowed with approval. The association rental policy allows one lease per year for a minimum period of 90 days.
Allegro is located at 4031 Gulf Shore Boulevard, which three buildings south of Park Shore Drive. This location is between the Savoy to the north and the Brittany to the south. The popular Venetian Village with its dining, shopping and entertainment is located just to the north of Allegro and the Venetian Bay Yacht Club is located across the street.